File Articles of Amendment

Changes happen. Let us help you report them.

Report your company’s changes, such as an address change, change of owners, and registered agent by filing an Articles of Amendment.

Why File an Articles of Amendment?

Notify Public

State Requirement

Maintain Good Standing

Register Your Business in 3 Easy Steps

Express Filing

$ 159 + state fees
  • Complete and submit your initial report
  • Electronic delivery of your documents


What is required to file Articles of Amendment?

We will need to gather information about your company, such as corporate contact information and a business entity name. Also, what changes have been made to the company and their effective date.

What is the processing time?

The processing varies state by state. If you are interested to find out the processing time for your state, contact us and we will be happy to check it for you.

Why do I need to report it?

Your company information is a public record and needs to have the most up-to-date information. States mandate you to file an amendment any time the information is changed

Will I receive proof of the amendments made?

Yes, the governing state agency will provide proof of filing, sometimes included the amendments you made. We will provide you this document once received.